Obligatory Life Story Recap
of Marc Anthony Dandoy
- Born in the Philippines in ’94
- I’m the
eldestmost crazy out of my three brothers.
- I grew up in middle class America, in the suburbs of Houston. It’s a life that consists of overpriced clothes, always going 10mph over the speed limit, mowing the lawn, and teenagers with way too much pocket money
- Where I spent most of my days being cool and popular.
- My 2 best friends suck. Johnbro is the boring responsible one. I’m the one with egotistical issues. Enzo… I have no idea why we hang out with him.
- The best advice I’ve received in life is “Society tells you that you need girls. Movies tell you that you need girls. Let me tell you, girls are dessert. Sure, they’re nice to have but you don’t need them.”
- I consider my greatest achievement in life climbing to Diamond rank 26.
- I don’t always drink, but when I do I prefer to embarrass myself and see the world as 한국드라마.
- I live life to the dullest, and fail. All I want to do is lay in bed all day watching Netflix, is that too much to ask for?
So there you have it. The most interesting and useless things about me in a convenient, easily digestible list format. What am I going to do with the rest of my life? What does life have planned for me? I don’t know but it’s been amazing so far, and I wouldn’t trade any other life for the one I’ve lived so far. Actually I would if Mark Wahlberg or James Franco wanted to switch lives for a bit, for science.
May the crazy times last forever,